Thursday, March 20, 2003

Well and good kiddies, I'm about to go home to my home planet, which is technically still within my little universe, but sometimes feels like a million galaxies away.

The original plan was to keep saving those vacation days for a mythical summer time when I would go somewhere and have a lot of fun. But come Wednesday afternoon, when I should have been pullin an 8 hour shift to make up for my earlier-than-I-even-told-my-boss jettison from work the day before, I decided during my prolonged lunch break to take today off as well. Screw bringing my bags to works and leaving from there.

So I came home and slept, watched tv, pay per viewed a movie and missed the bombing of Baghdad ("Mom, where were you when it all started? Mmmm, honey, I think I was watching the Banger Sisters" (which I don't really recommend)).

Last night, I couldn't sleep, so I played with the cat. The cat doesn't like her toys, but man, pull out any old piece of trash or broken bit of hardware, and that chick goes wild.

Today, having woken up early from a bad night's sleep, after cleaning, and packing, and running an errand (and realizing I REALLY smoke too much- cough weeze), I took another nap. A delicious 3 to 4 hour nap with the cat curled up next to me (miracle!) that I really didn't want to get out of bed to finish. Now I have a little bit of time to kill before I leave to stand in line at the airport and show everyone that my socks are not carrying any dangerous weapons and I just dont want to do a damn thing. I want to go back to sleep. Oh yummy sleep.

The new roomates boyfreind, up for a visit (I slept through his arrival) brought rice crispie treats with him. Won't he be surprised to see how much I ate while they were out gallivanting through the city!! Welcome to our home, I ate all your shit!! I won't even be here for the repercussions... maybe I will have some more.

So all thats left to do is fidget and sit around, and wander from couch to kitchen. There is no interesting information in this blog.. I just wanted to feel myself type at the same speed as my thoughts really. This ismy life to date. This is my life outside of work. Ain't it grand.