Monday, July 12, 2004

daddy's little girl

While away on vacation, I learned a lot of things about my father.

He wanted to set up his new wireless router and network.

It is impossible for me to help him do anything because he refuses to cooperate. He doesn't listen until something goes wrong, doesn't use the help menu, won't read the instructions, won't follow the order of operations as listed in the instructions, and won't get up and JUST LET ME DO IT, OKAY?!

Watching tv is also a problem. He doesn't like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and he flips the channels really really slow. GIVE ME BACK THE REMOTE OR LEAVE THE ROOM!

Obviously, a lot of things are going to have to change once I move back home in August. I don't like to share and he's a bad listener. Good thing my mom just ignores us.