Friday, October 29, 2004

clarification

Disposition, in the archive world, means arranging things to remove them or destroy them. Most of us think of disposition as someone's manner, habit, or tendancy. But actually, if you think about it, disposition comes from dispose- throw away, get rid of, toss, remove, etc.

I'm not actually into horoscopes.

I'm the kind of person that wished I believed in horoscopes. But I don't, because they are stupid. Everyone born in the same month has the exact same future possibilities? Everyone born on the same day has the same characteristics? You mean to tell me that any one of you fuckers could be anything like me?

It suddenly dawned on me that I referenced not one, but two horoscopes recently- and that you might think I was one of those "hearts and stars" kinda girls.

I'm so not. Ok, so I doodle hearts and stars in the margins of all of my notebooks, but thats just because its pretty much all I can draw- hearts, stars, eyeballs, and squares. I'm alright at circles.

So just because something looks like something doesn't mean that it is that something, know what I mean? Like my dear friend The Actress said, "I hope you are actually doing alright and not just convincing everyone that you are alright."

I am not doing alright.