Friday, December 10, 2004

ta da!

Hey, guess what? Scroll down to the bottom of the page...

That's right, 5,000 of you bitches have been here before! Actually, 5,018 of you have been here! Yay for you!

And I couldn't have found this out at a better time. Because today, I officially totally rocked.

I finished my twenty page paper ON THE METRO. Yes, riding the train to class. Oh, yes! I lugged my huge ass laptop onto that train and I spent that very last hour finishing my paper. And then I walked my ass up the hill, printed out the paper in the lab, and nonchalantly strolled into that motherfucker like I had finished it two days ago. Nothing cooler has ever been done in the history of the world.

Okay, maybe a few things cooler. Maybe.

Okay, it was sixteen pages- but I had a two page bibliography.