Friday, October 21, 2005

taking it back

So, sometimes ago I installed FireFox and sorta loved it okay-ish. I was bragging to Mr Cranky Pants about how computer-cool I was, getting the FF before most others (I'm really not cool enough to get it before ALL others, just most) and HE says that FireFox does not render some HTML code!!!

What?! Wired magazine spooged all over Mozilla for this browser! Internet geeks everywhere lost their collective minds! For all the gossip and chatter, FF is like a bajillion dollars that someone just gave you for free one day.

Then I had a bunch of problems with my sweet sweet laptop and blamed it all on the FF install, even though that is ridiculous and I knew it. Next, I ran around telling everyone about the HTML thing and why FF wasn't as cool as everyone thought and see how cool I am for knowing why?

However, I am here to say that I LOVE FIREFOX. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WILL SAY I LOUVRE IT OR I LOOOOOOVE IT OR SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT!

At work, we use The Fox. Tabbed browsing is the awesomest! Download windows are cool! Thunderbird is the best email client ever!

Dear world, I love FireFox, Sincerely, The Center of the Universe.