Sunday, November 06, 2005

pocket change

I'm working on this template. As you can see, I created a little logo for myself, but the more I look at it the less I like it. And by "working" you should read "spending hours messing with CSS without knowing what I'm doing, posting it, ruining the whole template, taking it down, putting back up the old version with the main column indented 5 extra pixels because its the one goddamn thing I got right."

Expect change, but in teeny tiny bits and pieces. Really, its a life lesson.

Also, I'm mainly viewing this in FireFox now, so if you have been looking at it in Internet Explorer and saw a strange blue border on the logo, you are technologically out of date and of no use to me. Its your fault, not mine. But its fixed now. If you have been using Netscape, um.. sorry. I don't know what to say to you. How's that beta-max machine working out?

I moved into the slightly bigger room at my house. Yes, I'm still living with my mother. No, I have no plans to move out. Yes, this makes me a loser. No, I'm still rubber and you're still glue and whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Nyah.