Monday, December 05, 2005

i'm just like christmas, ho ho ho

Its Christmas! My favorite-est holidays after my birthday (natch)!

I'm thinking up some awesome homemade gifts, which I will obviously run out of time to actually make and therefore not send anything at all to any single one of you fuckers. Nyah.

But if you want an Xmas card please send your home address to the email listed in the column to the right.* I'm not promising anything. Last year I bought cards and never took them out of the box. This year, I'm hoping to at least get them into stamped envelopes, but still never quite making it to the post office. Also, true to last year's tradition, I will be sending the Actress her birthday present (from this summer), maybe, and her christmas gift should quite possibly make it by 2007.

Last night my mom made a shite-load of christmas cookies and I ate EVERY SINGLE ONE that fell into my grubby greedy little hands. Then I worked on my take-home final while watching a Jet Li movie until I eventually collapsed from a sugar overdose, waking up in time this morning to get all the way to the Metro station, teeth brushed, hair combed, and armpits deodorized, only to have left my wallet at home.

I have been running a low fever for over a week. I'm also tired and sorta worn out, in that achey-fevery kind of way. No real sore throat, mucous, or any other symptom. It may possibly be Dengue Fever because

"Older children and adults may have either a mild febrile syndrome or the classical incapacitating disease with abrupt onset and high fever, severe headache, pain behind the eyes, muscle and joint pains, and rash."
from http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs117/en/

and because yes, there is an outbreak in Venezuela and yes, I was bit by mosquitos while I was there.

Merry Christmas!!


*you could also include your social security number and date of birth, which I swear to god, I will not use to open up fake credit accounts on which to buy all of the awesome things for sale at www.wiredstore.com. Mmm, flat panel tv..