Thursday, March 23, 2006

very briefly

I'd like to tell you all about my day and the surgery and everything, but I'm on a lot of vicodin and I can't quite focus on the computer screen.  You should see the typos I am making as I type this (you can't because I am continually backspacing and re-writing.  God this is tiring.  Mmm, vicodin).

Anywho, FYI-

I am alive.  Surgery went fine.  We have to wait and see if it takes.  3 out of 4 times, this surgery is successful. 

Here is what the doctor put in my ass: http://www.cooksis.com/products/surgisis_afp/index.html

My ass definitely hurts.  The doctor said he was going to "clean out" the abscess, which apparently did not mean "cleaning" but removing the chunk of flesh where the abscess was located.  I am missing a part of my ass cheek.  Its kinda funny, when it doesn't hurt. 

When I came out of surgery, I woke up and said, "I had the strangest dream!"  The anastheoeloghasdjhsadkjh-ist (spell that?  on vicodin?  oh hell no) said he heard that all the time. 

I said: It was about the L word.
Dr Anasthessiolfjsdhijseuit-ist: What's that?
Me: A show about lesbians
Him: Never heard that before.

Does this make me gay?  Who cares, time for my vicodin!