Here is what I bought:
- Frozen, single-serving DiGornio's Cheese Pizza - because the SLF was out and dinner was on my own
- Frozen Southern Style Tyson's Chicken Nuggets, to compliment the pizza
- 4 servings of Fage 2% Yogurt for work breakfasts. Target carries greek yogurt! Woot!
- The AristoCats, new special edition from Disney. Everybody wants to be a cat because a cat's the only cat who knows where its at.
Here is what I looked at but did not buy:
- Real Simple Card Wheel - I'm considering wallet replacements
- Garden Planter Kit for growing Kitchen Herbs - they didn't have an herb combo I liked. I mean, who the hell wants Marjoram? What the hell is marjoram? And until this point, I've always referred to it as "marjojam". Yay, spell check!
- Many, many books - although not as many as other Target's have. Boo.
- Many, many other movies
- Ice Cream - No Skinny Cow, so I said No.
I glanced longingly at the following aisles, but said No and held firm. If pay day was yesterday and not tomorrow, I totally would have caved.
- The scrapbooking aisle
- The school supplies aisle
- The music aisle
- Pet Toys and other cutesy pet things - not food or litter, or anything associated with responsible pet ownership.
Additionally, I overheard disdainful U-Street-esque Hipster comments and wanted to punch some people. All in all, an exceptional Target Experience.